Monday, March 29, 2010

Greetings from Buenos Aires!

Hello everyone, while down visiting my brother in Buenos Aires, I took a minute to check my email and facbook updates to see whats going on up in The States. To my surprise, I found some great videos that Marie Cousineau posted of us from our Kenny's Castaways gig!

To see these, go to our facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pages/The-Sun-Gets-Down/50567417735?ref=ts


Don't forget to join us April 10th at The Brickhouse brewery in Patchogue NY...and be patient...I have had alot of people ask me about the album and when the release date is...my only answer is hopefully soon! As Ryan has mentioned previously, our good friends Mike and Emmett are hard at work in Connecticut doing all the mixing and fine tuning. Right now, we are planning for a late spring/early summer release of Ties To The Grid.

Until then, keep spreading the word on TSGD. Encourage friends to check our myspace, blog, and if you have any of our demos... share them with everyone you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment