Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Bronx...nuff said

While I am supposed to be finishing a paper for my grad class, I would much rather be on here writing to everyone. So, before my coffee high wears off, I just wanted to plug our next gig up in The Bronx.

Some call it the Boogie Down, others say its actually Riverdale. I at one point called it home. Going to college there, I have a special spot in my heart for the Bronx, and I take advantage of any chance to go back and visit.

Ok enough of the sappy stuff, we are playing at one of the citys coolest spots to drink, chill and listen to live music. An Beal Bocht has no stage, fancy lighting, or tv's. We play on the ground floor, mano y mano with those who come to hang out and listen.

Interested? I bet you are...we will be playing there May 15th, the day after my 24th Birthday...so leave your comfort zone of the west village or mid town Manhattan and come spend a night with us in the borough that the B&T's would never dare to visit...

Until then, check out An Beal Bochts website: www.anbealbochtcafe.com

-Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment